Online Payment Gateway is a standalone module providing an easy to implement e-commerce facility allowing your clients to pay for their policies online in a fully secured environment.
The module can be added to your existing website, allowing your clients to easily pay invoices by credit card without the need for any manual intervention or processing. Simply direct clients to the online payments page on your website and let them nominate whether they are paying an individual invoice or their total outstanding balance.
The benefits are instantaneous ? more flexibility for your clients, less manual processing and improved cash flow.
Integrate with Ebix's CBS, eGlobal or WinBEAT for increased efficiencies
Industry standard security measures protects your client's personal information
As quick and easy as buying any other goods & services online
A recently added feature, OPGView allows your finance administrators to login in and view the entire OPG payment history log. This assists in resolving any payment queries should these arise. Using OPGView your finance team can establish whether a payment has been accepted or declined. Payments can be searched by invoice and client reference numbers.
OPGView payment logs can be viewed in detail to see exactly how much was paid, the reason for a decline in the event a payment was declined, customer email details and the bank transaction ID number. OPGView assists with the payment administration, resolving most payment queries quickly and efficiently.
- Optional email payment confirmation with your branding
- The OPG is now broken down into individual steps or pages
- The addition of an OPGView which allows you a summary of the log files for each payment and whether they were approved or declined and for what reason
- Option for part payment of invoices
- A minimum and maximum payment amount for part payments
- The option to include an email confirmation process i.e. confirm the email by entering it a second time
- Default an invoice prefix in the invoice reference field
- The option to validate that the invoice prefix (the first character of the invoice number) is entered correctly
- The option to validate the length of the invoice number entered into the OPG
- The responsive design means it fits in and resizes with smartphones and tablet devices better
- Option to implement to your website as iframe or new window
- Your choice of popular credit cards
- Your choice of credit card surcharge (by card type)
- Optional invoice and/or transactional payments
- Option to dispay Thawte? SSL Certificate image and link for additional peace of mind for your clients