Sales Administrator - Sydney Office
Note: This is a 12 month maternity cover role - looking to start the role in May
The Sales Administrator will be an integral member of the Ebix Sales and Marketing Team. The position will support the sales function in quote preparation, processing orders, organising software licence agreements and communication with customers.
The role will manage sales inquiries from new and existing clients and liaise with other Ebix teams to implement our software solutions.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Manage client sales inquiries for changes to software licence subscriptions, licensing of new software modules and queries about existing software licence arrangements.
- Respond to prospect and client inquiries generated through sales and marketing campaigns.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, email, and telephone.
- Maintain the customer and prospect database.
- Manage relationships with clients and industry partners.
- Manage the information flow between the relevant Ebix Sales, Technical and Support teams
- Provide the first point of contact for new and existing clients for all levels of inquiries.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Experience/ Skills Required:
This role requires somebody who has exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills. The applicant should be a highly organised individual, who can work well independently, and as part of a busy team. The applicant needs to be unfazed by working on multiple, overlapping tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Personality – The ability to work in a team setting but who is able to work with minimal supervision.
Specific Job Skills – Previous Customer Service or Sales experience.
Computer Skills – A high level of computer competency in particular with Sales Administration and CRM Systems, MS Word and Excel.
Commercial Skills – Ability to manage clients and respond to client requests in a timely manner.
Oral and Written - Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner at all levels of business, both internally and externally and via all media types (telephone, email and face-to-face).